Categories and fees
|Early (until Oct. 15th)||Late/on-site (after Oct. 16th)|
|Paper presenter||56,000 JPY||–|
|Member*||56,000 JPY||68,000 JPY|
|Non-member||63,000 JPY||75,000 JPY|
|Student||32,000 JPY||38,000 JPY|
*Those with membership of ACM, ACM SIGGRAPH, EG, SAS, VRSJ, IIEEJ, ITE, or IPSJ. See Sponsors to find out what these acronyms stand for.
Each registration includes access to all sessions, tour to Riken, reception, banquet, refreshments, two lunches (DAY 2 and DAY 3), and Conference Proceedings including Poster Abstracts (USB flash drive).
- At least one author of each accepted paper (full/short/poster) must be registered and complete payment no later than October 9th.
- One author (speaker) of each accepted full/short paper must be registered as “paper presenter ” even if he or she is a student.
- Non-speaker co-authors and poster presenters must select an appropriate category other than “paper presenter “.
- In a case that one person have more than one paper to present, he or she is advised to make registration for each of the papers.
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 Poster invitees can register at 25% cut-rate fees if an invitation code is specified during payment process.
Please visit the following website for online registration.
For those who need to apply your visa to Japan for participating in the conference, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the supporting documents.